Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Transfer between agents on same CSQ

Hello,

Are agents allowed to transfer calls between them? How will it show up on reports?

Thanks,

Met.

5 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Transfer between agents on same CSQ

In order to transfer a call you will need to call a number (cti route point) pointing to the script, the call will show up as transfered out on the original user, but as completely new call when the call arrives back in CSQ.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris. since both the agents are on the same que, still we have to cal the RP, just a normal transfer, calling the other agent ext and transfer, will not work? pls let me how it works, when i transfer the call to other agent on the same que, if i forward to the RP, it may land up any body , not the exact person i want to transfer, pls explain?

Regards

Esa

Sure it will, I though you were talking about transfering the call back to queue, the call however will not show on the reporting for the second agent as a CSQ call.

HTH,

Chris

So, we can transfer to another agent, hitting transfer and digiting the destinantion number without problems. The call won't just show up on reports for that agent. Am i right?

Thanks,

Met.

As long as your CM is configured to allow calling the ACD extensions you can call it.

The call will show up on the agent activity report, but not on CSQ reports, or agent by CSQ.

HTH,

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies