cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer call to external number

j_deguzman
Level 1
Level 1

Good day. Client is requesting that when callers press 5 call will be routed to outside/external number 9,2114526. Any suggestions?

client.JPG

6 Replies 6

Hi,

Please let us know ur using uccx or ucce,

if it is ucce,

you can use a label to route the call to external number after the ced node..

either use dynamic lable or staticlabel in the routing script incase of ucces.

hope above helps you.

Regards,

Shalid K.C

If CCX then use Place Call step or consult transfer step.

HTH,

Chris

Shalid,

Good day. Appericiate your responsed to my query. When you say I need to use a

label after the CED node (Caller Entered Digits) what are label are you referring (Label/Divert Label)?

after that do I need to do something else?

Hi.

Set up a label in ConfigManager for the routing client (remember, if you use Translation Routing - you probably do), you might want to set up a label for both CUCM and CVP/IP IVR.

Use the Label node to transfer the call - again, remember, if you use Translation Routing, you might want to insert multiple entries with the same destination number, but with different routing clients.

G.

Hi Jovel,

Yes you can achieve, please perform the below steps.

1. After callers press 5, insert a Label node in your ICM script with Configured label or dynamic label
  2. If you choose Configured label go to admin workstation->config manager->list tools->label list-> create a label called 92114526 with the CUCM PIM as routing client and save.
  3. Go to you ICM script insert the label node after CED and choose the CUCM routing client with the label you just created.
  4. Be aware you have a route pattern to Egress gateway.

Thanks

Srinivasan

Rate if this help

Patrik Englund
Level 1
Level 1

Im using quite lot of labels in my scripts. I always use a set node and assigns it to CallPeripheralVariable1 and the phonenumber like "1234567", can be assigned to any cpv offcourse, then after that set node i add one label node and makesit dynamic and as value i select the call peripheral variable. Doing this
Makes it easy to change label directly in icm and you dont have to add labels in config manager.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: