Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Transfer call to VM when no agents logged in or ready

I seriously need help on the last part of my script, the answer may be simple but I can't figure it out. I need to transfer all calls to voice mail when no agents are available, please tell me how to accomplish this. It's the last part I need to go into production.

Regards and Thanks!

Rick

4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Transfer call to VM when no agents logged in or ready

Are you using IPCC Express or Enterprise?

For Express use the "Get Reporting Statistics" - Field: "Logged in resorces", store it as a variable, then add an if statement to check if the variable is equal 0, if yes then "Call Redirect" to a DN pointing to VM.

For Enterprise it's even easier, let me know if that what you have.

Remember to rate all posts!

Chris

Chris,

I am using Express. Could you give me a little more detail on the process? I'll try working with it in the mean time. Where in the script would it go? after the check day/time?

This is how it works. The get reporting stat checks a certain csq, then the 'if ' statement either sends them to vm or to a resource. Please see the attached script if you have any questions.

dvanzee,

Thanks for the file but the cra says it's currupt and won't open it. Can I give you my email address and have you send it there? I appreciate the quick responce from you guys!! I'm very green to this scripting business.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content