Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Transfer Caller-ID to CCX

Hi ,

we have a CUCM 8.6 and CCX 8.6.

I have the following problem:

We have a workflow which transfer the caller to an agent over a IVR , since one week we have deployed a plugin for a CRM-Program (Salesforce) according to this  could the Agent see  what is the name of caller and the caller id (Number).

My problem is now that we see only the CTI-Port-Number 994XXX and not the Caller-ID , how can I transfer the caller-id to my CCX or otherwise to my CRM-program?

Thanks for your support

Best Regards

Homayoun

3 REPLIES
Super Bronze

HiWithin the UCCX script, use

Hi

Within the UCCX script, use a Get Call Contact Info step to get the calling number.

Tag that to the call with 'Set Enterprise Data'.

CAD can then retrieve that calling number from the variable you used to tag it to the call.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Community Member

Hi Aaron,Thanks a lot for

Hi Aaron,

Thanks a lot for your Answer , we still without any answer from developer of the CRM-Program , but I am going to change my script how you have explained in advance.

Best regards

Homayoun

Super Bronze

Perhaps you could describe

Perhaps you could describe how you have configured the integration in a bit more detail? 

I.e. how you send the calling number (currently the CTI port) to the application?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content