cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer Caller-ID to CCX

Hi ,

we have a CUCM 8.6 and CCX 8.6.

I have the following problem:

We have a workflow which transfer the caller to an agent over a IVR , since one week we have deployed a plugin for a CRM-Program (Salesforce) according to this  could the Agent see  what is the name of caller and the caller id (Number).

My problem is now that we see only the CTI-Port-Number 994XXX and not the Caller-ID , how can I transfer the caller-id to my CCX or otherwise to my CRM-program?

Thanks for your support

Best Regards

Homayoun

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

can you please reveal more about the plugin? Is it able to read CallVariables/ECC Variables, perhaps?

G.

Hi  Gergely,

Thanks for your Answer.

Currently we don’t have any information about the Program but we are in Contact with the Developer of the CRM-Program , I hope we can get any news tomorrow ???!!!!

But how  is the proceeded , in both situation:

1-the program can read ECC ?

2-the program can’t read the ECC?

Thanks & best regards

Homayoun

Hi,

I strongly believe if the program you are talking about can read call metadata like the CTI Port DN then it is able to read the ANI or CallVariables as well, after all, they are all there, in a different "slot". ECC's are a bit tricky.

Anyway, talk to the developer and ask if they can see any other information coming in from UCCX. It's supposed to be an array. If not, you can still get the "regular" Call Variables.

G.