Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer the Agents to other team UCCX 8.6

Hi,

we use UCCX 8.6 and CUCM 8.6.

we have a lot of Agents in  different Teams (2 Teams A & B).

so I am looking for a possibility for Supervisor of both teams , it shall possible that the supervisor transfer the any Agent from Team A to Team B or reverse on demand , it is for the case if team A has a lot of calls and team B not too much and reverse?

Thanks for your support

Best regards

Homayoun

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

you can use the Get Reporting Statistic step - it's a great feature. It allows you to sort of take a quick peek into the real time stats and make decisions on them.

G.

View solution in original post

Hi ,

I have uploaded the sample script . Please have a look .

Regards

Ravi

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I am not sure why you are talking about Teams here, but I guess you can have a set of CSQ's that imitate the setup you are looking for. Both teams would be assigned to one common CSQ apart from their primary CSQ (let's say, an agent in Team A would be a member of CSQ-A and CSQ-ALL, a Team B member would be in CSQ-B and CSQ-ALL).

Then let the script decide to route calls to CSQ-ALL if there are too many calls at CSQ-A. This way agents in Team B would receive these overflowing calls.

G.

Hi Gergely,

Thanks for your Answer.

you are right , I mean CSQ’s and not Teams .

But now a new question: how could the script knows what is the “too many calls “ or  “not too many calls “ , do I need a counter?

Best regards

Homayoun

Hi,

you can use the Get Reporting Statistic step - it's a great feature. It allows you to sort of take a quick peek into the real time stats and make decisions on them.

G.

Hi,

thanks all for your support , I am going to extend my script with your recommendation.

I did download the zip file now.

Best Regards

Homayoun

Hi ,

I have uploaded the sample script . Please have a look .

Regards

Ravi