cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trigger an ICM Script automatically

Jayd000007
Level 1
Level 1

How do you trigger a ROUTING Script without calling a number. I dont want to use an Administrative script.

I want the Routing Script to be triggered automatically lets say once in an hour.

I have unity and CCm 4.0

any idea?

7 Replies 7

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You cannot do this with routing scripts - they must be triggered by a real (phone) call.

There is a workaround, perhaps you can configure a neat IVR script that would call 101 (which is mapped to the routing script in ICM), which is triggered by calling 102, which is triggered by JTAPI, perhaps.

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

You could consider upgrading the 5-seat standard IPCC license that comes with CCM4.0 to enhanced, then write an http triggered script and have a webpage call the http trigger and ave a refreshtime of x seconds. That way it would triger the script every x seconds, and depending on what is in the script you would be able to set up a call.

I don?t think there is any solution with your current unity and ccm4.0

HTH,

Leo

It s IPCC Enterprise 6.0 we are using.

One simple question: Why don't you want to use an Administrative Script?

If you have IP/IVR in your deployment, you can try to set up an HTTP enabled script that is launched by a servlet, IP/IVR runs the script associated to the HTTP trigger and this scripts initiate a call to a CTI Route Point associated to the ICM DN that is associated to the routing script. This is very similar to the 'netbakter' post.

Regards,

Juan Luis

I tell you why:

Im writing a script which permanently (once in an hour) check if the IVRs are online, if not i want to get an Alert, which is in my case the Label in the script where i will put my cell phone number.

With administrative script you cant use label, you would just put variables. this variable i check in my routing scripts. Here is what i do:

Administrative Script:

If:

(Peripheral.VRU1.Online==1)&&(Peripheral.VRU1.Mode==1)

then:

set global variable to 1

on the Routing script:

if global variable=1 -> Label=My Cell Phone.

The script works fine, but i always need to dial the CTI-RP. I want this to be done automatically.

Its a newbie script i know. would appreciate any suggestion.

Hi,

You can try to devolop an application based on 'Application Gateway' ICM feature in this way:

When your admiinstrative script detects that the one VRU are offline, this script communicates through the Application Gateway with an application, very basic, that can initiate a call to your CTI Route Point (you can use CTIOS for that).

It is only an idea.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi,

You can try the outbound option for this. You can run a campaign that will dial your number based on a variable on the admin scripts.

I did not do it, but just a thought.

Best Regards,

Fadi