Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Trigger issue

I am currently trying to start a new queue in UCCX 8.5. I have installed a new application along with a new trigger in UCCX which I see registered in call manager as a CTI Route Point and registered. Verified that in call manager the route point belongs to a JTAPI group and correct partion and calling search space like the others that work. When i go a reactive script to debug in script editor i notice that it never activates the script. Any ideas on what i might have overlooked or any other troubleshooting suggestion? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Trigger issue

Did you try pointing the trigger/application to another working script to isolate script vs trigger issue? Do you have answer step in the script? What do you hear when you call it?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Did you try pointing the trigger/application to another working script to isolate script vs trigger issue? Do you have answer step in the script? What do you hear when you call it?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Community Member

Thanks Chris after looking closer all new application weren't registering in call manager correctly. The cause of the issue was because the CCX engine service was in a partial state. Once i restarted the cluster we are back in business.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content