Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to set up some queue Variables

I am trying to set some options up in a script and am having a few issues getting them right. Below is the list of things i am trying to do...

Between the Queued label  and the QUEUE_START/Play Prompt step, we could add a Set Counter = 1  step
Between the  QUEUE_START/Play Prompt step and the queueStatus = Get Reporting Statistics  step, we could add an If step to see If Counter > 5
- True = Goto the logic  that offers the call to the Front Desk CSQ via the Select Resource  step
- False (fall through to the existing Switch int step)
Insert an Increment  Counter step between the Play Prompt and Goto QUEUE_START  steps

So my first question is I do not see a "SET Counter" tag to insert. I am assuming it is the "SET" tag I want but then I need to add acounter variable to add to the tag. So  not sure how to add that variable down in the lower box
Thanks
Dave Peter
3 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Re: Trying to set up some queue Variables

Hi

Are you talking UCCX or UCCE?

If it's UCCX, adding variables is easy - just click the little icons above the variable window, put in the var type (i.e. int for an integer, String for a string - beware case sensitivity), var name, and default value (i.e. an integer for an integer, or a string in double quotes).

Probably worth posting up your script so far, it's easier to follow that way.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

I think I may have got those variables set up now. I would sure like you to look them over and make I entered them correctly though. This is the first script I have written   I am getting a recording done now for a menu prompt I will add as well as a few other things. I can upload it after those are done too.

Here is what I have so far.

Thanks

I have a complete script attached

with all the variables needed to for call queueing ring back

and timing out after 6 minutes so that a Nurse

queue will ring to the front desk queue. I have not tested this yet but everything is in it.

Would be happy for someone to look over.

basicly this script needs to send to to 2 diffrent queues and then if call is stuck in Nurse queue for 6 minutes it should roll to the Main Desk queue.

I also am trying top figure out if I can make a sound play on the computer when the call is dropped in queue or is the only option to ring a phone?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content