Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCE 10.5 Outbound with SCCP Dialer

I try to use SCCP Dialer with UCCE 10.5, and  it doesn't work,   but in documentation i find these words: "The SCCP Dialer is deprecated in Unified CCE release 10.0(1).".

In document: "Outbound Option Guide for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise

and Hosted Release 10.5(1)" also - "The SCCP Dialer is deprecated for release 10.0 and will reach end-of-sale in an upcoming release." , but there is a paragraph - Outbound Option Installation: SCCP Dialer.

I don't understant SCCP Dialer still works  or no? Help me pls.

6 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

It is deprecated and not

It is deprecated and not supported as of version 10.0, see release notes, section (Deprecated Features):

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ippcenterprise10_0_1/release/UCCE_BK_R8A8633B_00_release-notes-for-ucce-transformed/UCCE_BK_R8A8633B_00_release-notes-for-ucce-transformed_chapter_00.html

Some documents might not have been updated accordingly, but you should definitely be migrating to SIP dialer.

Chris

when you say "it doesn't work

when you say "it doesn't work", what specific errors you are getting?

regards

Chintan

Status ports in dialer [Ports

Status ports in dialer [Ports C:4,R:0,B:0], but in CUCM status Phone 30 VIP is "registered". Log file baDialer  contains next rows:

00:00:07:147 dialer-baDialer Trace: (DD) **** All SoftPhone Channels not Initialized ****.
00:00:07:147 dialer-baDialer Trace: (DD) **** Configured SoftPhone Channels: [4], Initialized: [1] ****.
00:00:08:147 dialer-baDialer Trace: (DD) **** All SoftPhone Channels not Initialized ****.
00:00:08:147 dialer-baDialer Trace: (DD) **** Configured SoftPhone Channels: [4], Initialized: [1] ****.
00:00:09:147 dialer-baDialer Trace: (DD) **** All SoftPhone Channels not Initialized ****.

please dump the log for the

please dump the log for the dialer and past it here.

also please check all below:

1) I am seeing that you have configured 4 ports for your SCCP dialer, Have you configured the relevant "30 VIP phones" in CUCM ?

2) have you assigned them to the JTAPI User for the Agent PG which Dialer uses?

regards

Chintan

1) yes, in CUCM status Phone

1) yes, in CUCM status Phone 30 VIP is "registered".

2) yes, phones are assigned to the JTAPI user.

what is "dump log"? Log file baDialer ?

cdlog <instance> Dialer

cdlog <instance> Dialer

then

Dumplog baDialer /bd XX /bt XX /ed XX /et XX /of <output path>

if possible also please share the screenshot of the 30VIP phone config in CUCM.

regards

Chintan

Views
Helpful
Replies