Is it possible to configure the outbound dialer so that when we have a list of customers from a different countries, the outbound dialer selects an Agents who has a skill for that specific country for language purpose?
You can create multiple Import rule, query rule and campaign to achieve this.
lets say that you want english speaking customer to talk to english speaking agent.
The English speaking Agents are under skill group say English_SG.
now you can try this steps to achieve the scenario.
1) create a dialing list by gathering all english speaking customer in to single list.
2) create import rule and map this list to import rule.
3) create query rule, and above created import rule to query rule.
4) create a campaign sy English_CMP and assign above created Query rule.
5) in the same campaign configuration in skill group selection tab, assign English_SG(english speaking agents) and in the Dialed Number box create a dial number which will be used by MR PG to reserve the agents.
6) for the same dialer number, schedule a reservation script and select LAA from English_SG
thats is you are done at this point.
same thing you can try for other languages, by creating different campaign and query as well as import rule.
i hope you have got the basic concept on how this can be achieved.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
[toc:faq]CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers
and partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to
properly assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue
without involving TAC. This document discusse...