We tried to setup WebView but we got stuck and now we are looking for some help.
2x Progger, 1x AW, 2xIVR, 2xCUCM
MS Windows 2003 Standard R2 + SP2
MS SQL 2005 + SP3
3rd Party Tools v7.5.1
We cannot add WebView Component.
We make standard installation:
1) Install IIS on AW server
2) Create the WebView Database
3) Install WebView 3rd Party Tools
5) Add WebView component at ICM setup (THIS STEP FAILED, BECAUSE WE ARE UNABLE TO ADD WEBVIEW COMPONENT - please check attachment)
we found in documents cc75srnd.pdf and wv75insg.pdf these sentences:
1) WebView can be installed on an AW or, to increase scalability, it can be installed on a standalone server.
2) WebView can be deployed on separate servers or co-resident with an AW Distributor with an HDS.
3) In a standard deployment, shown in the illustration below, WebView and the The Distributor Admin Workstation co-resident on the same server.
So it seems that it is possible to install WebView co-resident with AW Distributor with an HDS.
Do you have any idea?
I just went throug the 7.5.8 install and had no problems installing WebView, did you enable it when you installed the real time distributer (AW)? Run through the AW setup again and make sure you didn't miss anything. Also, do you have enough hard drive space?
our installation looks good. We made all steps by installation guide and still failed. We reinstalled 3rd Party tools and we got still problem.
We got enough hard drive space (126GB). We also check Loggers installation and "Historical Data Replication" are enabled.
In the attachement are installation of AW.
Btw: Guys, thank you for your posts.
You're right that does look right and it does sound like you've gone through all the right steps. I can't think of anything more off the top of my head, how about you turn this AW to an HDS, just for grins, and see if you can install WebView then.
That should not matter. I know you said for grins.
Due to the way you can decouple WebView from HDS, AW and so on, there is no way it would check for anything.
It cannot check for WV DB, AW DB, HDS DB, Distributor processes etc, because it can be installed on its own machine.
Have a look in the ICM install log and see why it won't let you add the WebView component.
Just for grins, try another box. ;-)
No, we are running from c:\icm\bin\ICMsetup.exe.
We will tomorrow open TAC case for that problem, because we dont have enough time for troubleshooting.
Thanks all for your posts and time
when we are running the installer from the 7.5 base media (DVD), everything looks good.
Webview installed succesfully.
Thanks for your advice.