Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

UCCE 8.0 - Calldisposition 28 changed to 29 when using "SEND TO VRU"

Hi Team,

I am investigating a transfert behaviour that I don't understand when compared to the description of Calldisposition 28 (Blind Transfer) and 29 (Announced Transfer) in the the Cisco Database Schema Guide.

Here is the call scenario we have with our UNIFIED CCE environment:

A call is presented to a Skill Group and agent 1 answers, then he initialises a transfer using the CTI to transfert to another Skill Group where agent 2 is waiting in idle status.

When the ringbacktone is heard, agent 1 completes the transfer. At this stage agent 2 phone is ringing.

Agent 2 answers the call, then after a while release the call.

Now whenever in the the transfert script we get the instruction "SEND TO VRU" before « QUEUE TO Skill Group" we get a Calldisposition 29 (Announced Transfer) in the Termination Call Detail (TCD).

However if we remove the  "SEND TO VRU" instruction from the transfert script before the « QUEUE TO Skill Group", then we get a Calldisposition 28 (Blind Transfer) !

How come is it that the call disposition change with or without the "SEND TO VRU" instruction ?

Regards

Nick

4 REPLIES

Nick,This is expected

Nick,

This is expected behavior according to the Database Schema.

With CM PG (this would be the scenario where you have no Send To VRU), the call counts as a Blind Transfer if the transfer completes before the destination agent answers.

With a VRU PG (the scenario where you use the Send To VRU node), the call only counts as a Blind Transfer if you use the 1-step transfer process in CTI. A multi-step transfer will be "Answered" by the VRU as soon as you pass the Send To VRU node, and it's impossible for the agent to complete the transfer quickly enough to make it a Blind Transfer in that scenario. If you want VRU calls to count as blind transfers, it needs to be a 1-step transfer not a multi-step transfer.

-Jameson

-Jameson
Community Member

Hi Jameson,Finally I found a

Hi Jameson,

Finally I found a difference between UCCE release 8.0(3) and  10, as for the same callflow I get the CallDisposition set to 28 in release 10 where I with release 8 the CallDisposition is set to 29 !

The original question was for release 8.0 but now there is apparently a bug !

I have requested a SR to be opened to the TAC and will let you know about the outcome.

Cheers

Nick

Nick,Where you using H.323 or

Nick,

Where you using H.323 or SIP signalling in your 8.0 setup? If there are differences in the call path from ICM to CVP to CUCM, that could affect this.

-Jameson

-Jameson
Community Member

Hi Jameson, I only use SIP

Hi Jameson, 

I only use SIP signaling in my 8.0 and 10 setup

Regards

Nick

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content