Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 8.5 and REPORTING

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

hi

We currently have a UCCE 8.5 as a new installation , the new system replaced a legacy IPCC 6.X . The old system had various reports which were available at the time however the reports now available at UCCE 8.5 seem to be reduced when comparing them between 6.x and 8.5. Has anyone had experience of this, has anyone previously asked the SI/ Cisco for the reports to be migrated from 6.5 or 8.5.It seems that the new SW reduces the type of reports available as standard.

Also can anyone recommend only 3rd party company for reporting, I`ve previously used 3rd parties for reporting in UCCX

thanks

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Was the version 6.0 UCCE or UCCX? If UCCE then you were using WebView, which is no longer available with UCCE, and has been replaced with CUIC.  You can develop custom reports with CUIC or hire Cisco partner to do that for you. CUIC comes with basic reports which are very close to the webview reports.

HTH,

Chris

Check out the CDN (Cisco Developer Network), there are some CUIC "Webview" style reports on there:

http://developer.cisco.com/web/ccr/documentation

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi ideally we would like an off the shelf application - has anyone used such an application?

You can always look at Aceyus and Exony to provide more robust reporting than CUIC, but that will cost you. If you want to simply add some cutom reports, then they can be added in CUIC enterprise version.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Hi Chris

Cost isn`t an issue at the moment, are they any good,  have you used them ?

I've used Aceyus, and the package is very impressive. We partner with Exony as well, and I hear good things, though my understanding is they basically take customer requirements and build what you want on their platform.  I would suggest you reach out to them directly or one of their partners for demo/quote.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: