cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 8.x issue with a CED node on no entry

Brandy Manngard
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue with a CED node in a multi level menu when no digits are entered.  What is happening is it is taking the prevous menu digit and automatically sending the caller to that digit.  If the next menu doesn't have as many options the no entry works fine.  Example 1: menu option 2 has 4 options underneath it. If you do not enter 1-4 the call is automatically sent to option 2 within that 4 option menu.  NOT AND EXPECTED RESULT.

Example 2: menu option 4 has 2 options underneith it.  If you do not enter 1 or 2 the call loops and plays the menu again.  EXPECTED RESULT.

on the failing example how do I get the previous CED to clear and pick up the no-digit entry and route accordingly?  Any suggestions is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey Brandy, hope you're doing well.  Yes, this is an undocumented feature.  You're going to have to come up with a way to figure out if the microapp timed out or not.  I think it's in the CVP configuration guide where you can check the status of the call and see if it was a timeout or not.  If it was a timeout you can clear the CED.  Of just do a check after the microapp where if CED < '1' clear it.  Hope this helps.

david

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hey Brandy, hope you're doing well.  Yes, this is an undocumented feature.  You're going to have to come up with a way to figure out if the microapp timed out or not.  I think it's in the CVP configuration guide where you can check the status of the call and see if it was a timeout or not.  If it was a timeout you can clear the CED.  Of just do a check after the microapp where if CED < '1' clear it.  Hope this helps.

david

Thanks David.  I added a set variable node (call.callerenterdigit, w/value of "..") right before the GDPV9 Run Ext script node and that worked!  Thanks again

Brandy, thanks for posting your fix!  I was having the same issue in IP-IVR. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: