cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE CAD chat feature question

Jeremy Janusz
Level 1
Level 1

I know that it is not possible with UCCX CAD, but I was wondering if it is possible for agents to chat with agents from other teams using CAD on UCCE?  I have looked through the SRND as well as the CAD 7.5 documentation, but was unable to find anything definitive.  It was suggested to me that this might be able to be controlled through a CTIOS registry change.  Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

It has always been so with UCCE - an agent in CAD can only chat to an agent in the same team. The situation with Supervisors is a little more comprehensive, since you can make a supervisor a supervisor of many teams - so they can select a team and chat with agents in that team.

I have never heard of a CTIOS registry change that would enable that and I would be totally surprised, since CAD has its Chat server and that's how the communication is done. But I would be happy to be surprised.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

It has always been so with UCCE - an agent in CAD can only chat to an agent in the same team. The situation with Supervisors is a little more comprehensive, since you can make a supervisor a supervisor of many teams - so they can select a team and chat with agents in that team.

I have never heard of a CTIOS registry change that would enable that and I would be totally surprised, since CAD has its Chat server and that's how the communication is done. But I would be happy to be surprised.

Regards,

Geoff