Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCCE CAD Workflow for Outbound Calls

Hi all,

One of our customers, a financial recovery  company, asked us if the following feature can be configured in the IPCC  Enterprise  platform: using the outbound dialer, when the call is presented to the  agent, a  web page with all the contact info (bills, unpaid…) needs to be  displayed in the  CAD integrated browser. The agent may update this web page by entering  new info  while discussing with the called person.

We know that is possible for inbound  calls (using CAD workflow) but we don’t know if this is feasible for  outbound  calls presented to agents.

Thanks for your  help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Green

Re: UCCE CAD Workflow for Outbound Calls

Certainly possible.

The contents of the BAAccountNumber added to the import list is the key. When the desktop gets the reservation call, the BAAccountNumber will be there as an ECC variable, so you can attach a workflow on this type of inbound "call".

The workflow requires the embedded browser to hit a Web site passing the BAAccountNumber as part of the query string (HTTP GET) and the Web site needs to behave appropriately.

The timing in a power dialer may be a bit annoying - if customer's are not answering; but would be good as a preview dialer.

I did this once for a Mortgage Company using CTIOS Desktop in a PREVIEW dialer.

I wrote custom code in VB.NET to take the BAAccountNumber from the reservation call and query the main customer database, get the data and massage it a little, then display to the agent.

The agents were calling delinquent accounts, so needed to handle the customer with care and tact. Having the details of the outstanding loan helped them in their job.

Regards,

Geoff

3 REPLIES
Green

Certainly possible.

The contents of the BAAccountNumber added to the import list is the key. When the desktop gets the reservation call, the BAAccountNumber will be there as an ECC variable, so you can attach a workflow on this type of inbound "call".

The workflow requires the embedded browser to hit a Web site passing the BAAccountNumber as part of the query string (HTTP GET) and the Web site needs to behave appropriately.

The timing in a power dialer may be a bit annoying - if customer's are not answering; but would be good as a preview dialer.

I did this once for a Mortgage Company using CTIOS Desktop in a PREVIEW dialer.

I wrote custom code in VB.NET to take the BAAccountNumber from the reservation call and query the main customer database, get the data and massage it a little, then display to the agent.

The agents were calling delinquent accounts, so needed to handle the customer with care and tact. Having the details of the outstanding loan helped them in their job.

Regards,

Geoff

Do you mean that I can create a workflow action with either Direct Preview, Preview, Progressive or even Predictive?

Do you also mean that the best way is to do it with Direct Preview Dialer mode?

And to which event should associate this action : Ringing or Answered?

Thanks for you help

Bronze

If you want to have different workflows for different campaign modes you can do this by using the BAStatus variable. I've done this with preview and progressive campaigns. Depending on when you want the workflow action to happen would dictate which BAStatus value you would look at:

ie.

If you want a screenpop to happen on a Preview Reservation call set the filter to be BAStatus = PO

If you want a screenpop to happen when the customer is connected set the filter to be BAStatus = CO

Check the Outbound Option user guide for the rest of the values of BAStatus.

Also, if you want the pop to happen on customer connect I think you have to trigger it on the Answered event from memory as when the customer call is transferred through, due to how it gets transferred in it doesn't really trigger the Ringing event.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content