Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCE Calls orginating from CUCM- Sending Call to Orginator on CVP

I have ICM 8.5,CUCM 8.6 and CVP 8.5 on central site with VXML/Incoming coresident GW on each branch Router.

I am  using Pattern for Sending Call to Orginator confguration on CVP server for sending call back to coresident VXML GW.

My question is how should I configure the CUCM orginated calls/ agent transfering calls to another skillgroup? For example my CTI RP is 7000 and CUCM VRU Label is 12121212 ,CVP VRU label is 11111111 and I have no SIP proxy.Under CVP SIP configuration Send to orginator pattern is congured with 111111>. In CUCM, I have a route pattern 12121212.! going to CVP. But still this call is failing.

Can someone explain me how should I configure the CVP to send CUCM orginated call to their corresponding local VXML GW to play the prompt.

Thanks

Everyone's tags (5)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

UCCE Calls orginating from CUCM- Sending Call to Orginator on C

Hi Mark,

CVP SIP Service will determine whether to use the Send to Originator based on UserAgent Header or Remote-PartyID header.

CVP will use this Send to Orig option only if it determines that Call was from IOS Device. IF it determines that this from CUCM Device, in your can you can use a Local Static Route Configured to the VXML Gateway you have.

1) Call originated from CUCM to ICM,

2) ICM sends the label 12121212

3) Label 12121212 is sent to CVP and CVP send back to the ICM

4) Using the Label and Corr-ID, ICM determines that this the same call and as the routing client is different, it will send 11111111 + Cor id.

5) Since th User Agent Header tell the call is from CUCM, it skips the Send to Orignator and pick Local Static route if you configure one

Regards,

Senthil

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

UCCE Calls orginating from CUCM- Sending Call to Orginator on C

Hi Mark,

CVP SIP Service will determine whether to use the Send to Originator based on UserAgent Header or Remote-PartyID header.

CVP will use this Send to Orig option only if it determines that Call was from IOS Device. IF it determines that this from CUCM Device, in your can you can use a Local Static Route Configured to the VXML Gateway you have.

1) Call originated from CUCM to ICM,

2) ICM sends the label 12121212

3) Label 12121212 is sent to CVP and CVP send back to the ICM

4) Using the Label and Corr-ID, ICM determines that this the same call and as the routing client is different, it will send 11111111 + Cor id.

5) Since th User Agent Header tell the call is from CUCM, it skips the Send to Orignator and pick Local Static route if you configure one

Regards,

Senthil

Views
Helpful
Replies