Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

(UCCE) CUIC - Dataset status is Failed (Database error)

I copied the RD Skill Summary Weekly Historical report definition, added several formula fields. I copied the report because this isn't my forte and didn't want to chance mucking up the existing one.

It didn't take long to figure out that if I change the datatype or check the export as hh:mm:ss checkbox -- I get the "Dataset status is Failed (Database error)" error when running any reports against that definition. I then have to delete the reports, delete the definition, recreate the definition, and recreate the reports.

For some reason though, that error has been popping up intermittently without any changes to the definition. I tried doing an export of both the definition and reports (prior to getting the error when running the reports), and then deleting and importing after getting the error, but end up getting the same error. Full error details attached.

Basically, I'm recreating the report definition and reports every day throughout the day. I'm getting pretty quick at it, but it's still a pita. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

thanks,

will

1 REPLY
Silver

Nevermind - the stock report

Nevermind - the stock report definition from cco is 15128 characters long. it's getting truncated down to 15000. Awesome.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content