Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCE: CVP failing to PD (Play Digit) and VRU node failing or playing wrong

Hi Experts,

I need your help regarding an weird issue I have been facing for last couple of days. My platform is ICM 7.2(7), CVP 3.1, CCM 4.2. UCCE is collecting/quering data from Oracle DB through Application GatewayHost provided by Cisco itself through ODBC connections. I can query fine and get data through GatewayHost (I have tested it #1.From GatewayHost Simulator, #2.Call Trace on ICM Script). But the problem is sometime CVP can't play the data correctly(and play 'zero' instead of correct data) and even sometime the VRU node just fails. I have 5 CVPs so I'm guessing 1/2 of them can't play the data correctly while the call is routing to them. But I can't find the failure events on CVP Monitor consoles, so may be my guessing is wrong, i'm not sure!

I think I have explained the issue clearly, can anyone advice me how to troubleshoot? Where the issue can be, at CVP, VRU PG or even the DB Connections? I'm still confident on ICM script and even the database connections.

Regards,

Mijanur Rahman

Everyone's tags (5)
2 REPLIES
Green

Re: UCCE: CVP failing to PD (Play Digit) and VRU node failing or

What's the Data Play Back Type? Number, Char, Date, Etime, TOD, 24TOD, DOW, Currency?

Regards,

Geoff

Re: UCCE: CVP failing to PD (Play Digit) and VRU node failing or

Hi Geoff, it's Currency.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content