Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCE DC&AC for upgraded 8.0.1

Hello I have a question with Domain controllers and Active directory, I have UCCE 7.5 and need to do upgraded 8.0.1, I have the DC&AC in NON-ICM server, I doubt is when I to do upgraded over my PROGGERS is necesary run software over account within domain or administrator local?Also if I have non-icm server to role of DC&AC of my ICM have I to do any change for new version of UCCE 8.0?

can anyone explain this part?

Best Regards.

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

UCCE DC&AC for upgraded 8.0.1

santiago_figueroa@mrd.net.mx wrote:

Hello I have a question with Domain controllers and Active directory, I have UCCE 7.5 and need to do upgraded 8.0.1, I have the DC&AC in NON-ICM server, I doubt is when I to do upgraded over my PROGGERS is necesary run software over account within domain or administrator local?

As mentioned on page 13 of ICM installation guide , You must be a local machine administrator to run the programs described in this section.

santiago_figueroa@mrd.net.mx wrote:

Also if I have non-icm server to role of DC&AC of my ICM have I to do any change for new version of UCCE 8.0?

What is the present AD version ? Do you meant to ask, whether you need to remove the non-ICM server as AD & make one of the ICM server as AD ?

GP.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content