Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

UCCE - Default Skill Group Clarification

Looking for clarification on which stats track against an agent's default skill group - ucce 9.1. Specifically, in which circumstances would calls offered/answered be incremented against the default skill group?

The scenario is an agent with 2 lines - 1 DID and one not. The agent states that he logs in using the non-DID line and that no calls were placed/received on the DID line. Grain of salt. Occasionally, there will be a single offered and answered call on a skillgroup report against the default skill group -- and not just for this one agent -- it's happened with a couple of agents. It's my understanding that if an agent manually places an outbound call, it'll be tracked against the default sg, but when would an inbound call hit that sg?

I've made some tests (transferred call to either line, inbound call to the DID line, etc) but haven't been able to make any test call hit the default sg. Any ideas?

thanks,

will

4 REPLIES

Will,Offered/Handled should

Will,

Offered/Handled should only occur for calls delivered by call center. The a few ways I can think of to deliver a call center call to a default skill group (without selecting the skill group):

1. Queue to Agent node
  2. Select node followed by Agent node
  3. Agent to Agent node
  4. Label node, routed to extension that the Agent is logged into

That said, I think 1-3 are likely the only options that will increment Offered/Handled.

-Jameson

-Jameson
Silver

#1 and #4 were the only ones

#1 and #4 were the only ones that I had considered and I'm pretty sure their ICM scripts are only using queue to skillgroup, but I'll check to be sure.

If that doesn't pan out, are there logs that would have the details necessary to get to the bottom of it? It's more of an annoyance than anything else and is fairly minor with only 1 instance here and there.

thanks,

will

Will,You could dig into the

Will,

You could dig into the TCD and RCD tables... RCD would probably be more helpful, as it will give you specific script and node. You should be able to narrow down by Agent and Skill Group to find what you're looking for. Let me know if you need help figuring out the SQL commands for this.

-Jameson

-Jameson
Silver

Thanks for the push in the

Thanks for the push in the right direction - at least I think it's the right direction. I've validated what is being reported but I still don't know the root cause of what's happening.

Thanks again Jameson

Views
Helpful
Replies