Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCE hardware compatibility matrix

Hi all,

Currently I am running UCCE 8.0 IPCC components (PG, AW, Roggers) on HP server models HP OEM DL380G6 CTO Server and  HP DL380 G6 L5520 with Win Server 2003 R2 SP2.

Now i would like to upgrade my UCCE environment to 8.5 and eventually to 9.0.  So can i use my existing hardware servers to support upgrades to newer version.

Hardware compatibility matrix would be very much helpful.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES
Silver

Software compatiblity matrix

Thank you for you reply. 

Thank you for you reply.  However i could not get the informaiton that i was looking for in the above document.

Is there any other document available which is more straight forward.

Thanks again.

Silver

UCCE system is complex as you

UCCE system is complex as you know...so is documentation for that also.

So there is no chance that you can't find all relevant info for your setup from links which I gave you - but you must read it fully. And that's the most straight forward way I can see...

BR,

Dragan

HTH, Dragan

below may help you in

below may help you in:

Hardware and System Software Specification (Bill of Materials) for Cisco Unified ICM/Contact Center Enterprise & Hosted 

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_9_0_1/reference/guide/_ICM9-0_BOM.pdf

regards

Chintan

~rate all helpful posts

Hi Chinatan,Thank you for you

Hi Chinatan,

Thank you for you reply.  However i could not get the informaiton that i was looking for in the above document.

Is there any other document available which is more straight forward.

Thanks again.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content