Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE ICM - Calls stuck in queue

Tan Jay Sern
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

I am having some trouble with my ICM script. Here are my flow, I am using CVP microapp for queue ext script (PM,queue,S)

Start > Set variable (media server, locale, input type) > select choices (1-5) > CED > Skill group > Queue to skill group > send to vru > queue ext script(loop)

I tried dialing when my agent is not available where the call goes to the queueing part but it stuck there endlessly, even after my agent becomes available. When I monitor the script, I can see the counter at the Queue to skill group node stuck at in queue and the queue message keeps playing endlessly.

Is queuing possible without ASR/TTS?

Please advise, thanks in advance.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In your Network VRU Script List, Do you have the Interruptible check box checked ?

Regards,

Senthil

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Why not place your Send to VRU node after your Set Variable (input type) node? What happens if you add an additional Set Variable node, after your mediaserver, that calls variable app_media_lib with a value of "sys"? I'm assuming you're pulling queue.wav from c:\inetpub\wwwroot\en-us\sys ?

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, im pulling the wav from c:\inetpub\wwwroot\en-us\sys. The wav file can play successfully even without the app_media_lib set variable node, I think its sys by default. The Send to VRU node I already defined one after the set variable node, its my mistake to define another send to vru node. I deleted the node and it still works. The problem is the queue is stuck in the loop even after my agent becomes available

Regards

Anything in this thread that could help you?

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2253705

In your Network VRU Script List, Do you have the Interruptible check box checked ?

Regards,

Senthil

Thanks mate! Just 1 simple check box solves the issue

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: