cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE ICM data for Wallboard

painee
Level 1
Level 1

We are needing to pull stats out of ICM similar to what is show in the suporvisor desktop to display on a wall board. Has anyone had to do something similar, is this the correct document to work off?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ctios/ctios10_0/developer_reference/Guide/UCCE_BK_C618C6E2_00_ctios-developer-guide/UCCE_BK_C618C6E2_00_ctios-developer-guide_chapter_0100.html

12 Replies 12

What stats, specifically? You may be able to get all of the information you need through SQL queries to your AW/HDS server.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi Jameson, thanks for the reply.

If possible they wanted to stay from SQL queries. If that is the only way then that is fine.

Thanks

Eric

Sorry forgot to answer which data they wanted. Calls in queue, longest hold time, avg hold time, basic call stats for the queues.

Thanks

Eric

Eric,

SQL really is the simplest method to get that data. Every wallboard I've ever built was either in CUIC or using some server-side ASP scripting.

What is the concern over using SQL? All queries should be run against the AW/HDS, as there will then be no impact to call routing.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi,

actually, AW/HDS is near real time, not real time. If someone wants real real time information, then the CTI API is the way to go.

G.

With Live Data available in v10.5, would it be then possible to query direct from CUIC as the data source to get the real time info?

Thanks!

-JT-

Hi Jameson,

I know this is a very old thread.. but we developed a web application that will query the AW/HDS directly to get "almost" real time statistics - it is an ASP program we developed which will run an SQL query direct to the AW/HDS when a URL is accessed and will refresh every 10 seconds or so.

This will then be used as a dashboard solution which will be shown on screens located at our call center production areas.

We have been advised though that querying the AW/HDS directly is not a cisco approved set up. In your experience with creating your own custom dashboards, what issues could come about in querying the AW/HDS directly by a third party application? And is it true that connecting to the AW/HDS directly is not allowed by Cisco?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Regards,

Erika

There is no problem querying any of the "normal" tables in your AW/HDS. All wallboards do that. The caution Cisco talk about is querying the detail tables - RCD, RCV, TCD, TCV, Agent Detail.

Live Data is way better though.

Regards,
Geoff

Thanks for the response, Geoff.

We're still at version 9, but in the process of upgrading to 11.5. I will look into Live Data. Thanks again.

Hi,

Do you have some experience on querying Live Data Server/Services ?

Thanks boaz

That's not possible at this time, as far as I know. What you see, is what you get.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks geoff for the response.
So i understand from your reply that the only option for build custom real time queues statistics wallboard is quering the AWDB .
Yes ?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: