Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE IPIVR + Callback?

Michael Miu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Has anyone implemented callback on a UCCE platform with IP IVR?  (No CVP)

Must be possible with some IP IVR scripting.  Looking for some direction.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @mikemiubell, that might work, too. Just a tip: you can have a HTTP trigger (as we know IP IVR is actually UCCX Premium sans the ACD functions) invoking an application that does it, perhaps, every now and then.

G.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, yes, I did that. There might be several ways of imitating Callback with IP IVR but in my opinion this solution was the best:

1. while waiting in the queue, the customer is prompted to press 1 (or any key) to request a callback,

2. his/her phone number is saved in a database table, read it back to the customer, asked for confirmation;

3. call was disconnected,

4. phone number was exported from the database and imported into Outbound Option,

5. Outbound Option delivered call to agent in Blended Mode.

G.

Thanks Gergely.

Unfortunately there is no Outbound Option available in this environment. 

Is it possible to just generate an automated call some how?  It does not matter if we maintain their position in queue.

Some way to utilize IP IVR script to call them back, place them into queue with raised priority.

Hi,

well, it might be a bit more complicated then.

You can make IP IVR to call the agent AND the customer but you won't be able to connect them.

I would probably push a web page to the agent using an application, and that web page would contain a link to Webdialer. Or a JTAPI application. Either way, some programming is required.

G.

Great suggestion Gergely.

I'm thinking of having IP IVR call the customer.  Present them with a menu option to confirm callback.  If they confirm, send them to a new route point pointing to a Routing Queue script and increment their call priority?

Mike

Hi @mikemiubell, that might work, too. Just a tip: you can have a HTTP trigger (as we know IP IVR is actually UCCX Premium sans the ACD functions) invoking an application that does it, perhaps, every now and then.

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: