I have below software version in my implementation:
CUCM 8.0.3
IVR 8.0.2
UCCE 8.0

I want to move them to below versions on UCS platform:
CUCM 8.6
IVR 9.0
UCCE 8.5

Please advice if this is feasible to upgrade as above and what should be the best upgrade path to do so.

Please also advice if IVR 8.0 is compatible with CUCM 8.6 and UCCE 8.5.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, exactly. In this case, the ICM version is the key. In this case, 8.5(x) is supported with either IP IVR 8.5(1) or 8.0(x).

While IP IVR 9.0 might work with ICM 8.5, Cisco TAC will refuse solving issues with an unsupported combination.

G.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, please take a look at the UCCE comp matrix to find the optimal software combination.

G.

Hi G

Thanks for your reply.  However i had already reviewed this and that is why more questions had come to my mind, specifically about IPIVR.

Situation is, my current UCS server supports installation of CUCM 8.6 and above, UCCE 8.5 and above and IPIVR 9.0(2) and above.  So i have decided to go for CUCM 8.6 and UCCE 8.5, but above compatibility matrix doesnot speak about IPIVR 9.0 (it says only about 8.5 and 8.0).

So do i consider that IPIVR 9.0(2) is not supported with UCCE 8.5 and CUCM 8.6 ?

Please advice.

Hi, exactly. In this case, the ICM version is the key. In this case, 8.5(x) is supported with either IP IVR 8.5(1) or 8.0(x).

While IP IVR 9.0 might work with ICM 8.5, Cisco TAC will refuse solving issues with an unsupported combination.

G.