Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCE Outbound Option 7.5 - Can agent-based campaigns be configured to send dialer abandons to IVR (CVP)

I am using ICM 7.5 Outbound Option for a predictive agent-based campaign configured with CPA enabled and IP AMD-Abandon Call set.  The Outbound Option Guide (excerpt below) seems to suggest that the campaign needs to be configured to transfer positive AMD's to IVR for me to also be able to transfer dialer abandons to IVR.  I would like to not have to do that if there is a method for routing only dialer abandons to a prerecorded message.

"When no agents are available:  If the campaign is a Transfer to IVR campaign or is configured to transfer AMD calls to an IVR, this number enables the Dialer to play a message to any calls about to be disconnected due to lack of available agents. This number should coincide with a route point configured on Unified CM and assigned to the agent PG's CTI application (for example,PGUser). Contacts will be transferred to this route point, which points to a routing script. This script will transfer the call to an IVR. The maximum length is 32 characters."

Can anyone shed some light on the topic?

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

I am currently testing this

I am currently testing this scenario in lab setup. i have asked same question in another thread.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12952501/can-predictive-calls-be-queued-when-two-calls-agent-dialed-and-one-agent#comment-11597341

Will keep you updated.

Regards,

Sadashiv

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content