Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCE Personal Callback

Hi All,
I need to know how Personal Callback exactly works. I'm troubleshooting the ICM 7.5.x Personal Callback now and in the  Dialer log I have found  these messages:

09:00:51 dialer-baDialer Trace: (SG)  Skipping this personal callback record since the dialer is either querying the callback agent's state or reserving this callback agent, or the callback agent has been reserved for another record, or the callback agent is talking with the customer for another personal callback

customer id: 2002129 in DL_0_0, account #: [4307508129] agent id: [9953]

09:00:51 dialer-baDialer Trace: (CLMGR) Query agent state event, port: 008, state: 1 [LOGOUT], agent id: [9953], instrument: [unknown]

Does it mean that Dialer checks the agent state before it attempts a reservation using a dialer port and a reservation call?
Can you please explain the "callback agent has been reserved for another record" message?

We need to know how the whole reservation process works. In the moment of the due time, something like this must happen:

The dialer checks the agent availability (you would need to query CTI for this, does this happen?)

If the agent state is Logout - decrease the number of attempts or drop the record with X and 17 (this would be the log above)

If the agent state is Logon - either ready or busy - make a reservation call by dialing "Personal Callback"

Wait for the reservation call if it succeeds or not.

This is our assumption. It may work a different way. These are additional questions we have:

1. What is the way you push a Personal Callback to an agent? Imagine the agent is a member of a predictive outbound skillgroup. Once the agent gets to the ready state, the dialer will immediately fire out a new reservation call for the predicitve campaign. So how does the Personal Callback ever succeed if the agent keeps getting contacts from the campaign? Personal Callbacks never succeed unless it's been tuned somehow or there is a good chance that they hunt the same agent at the same time.

2. Does it behave a different way if I use an End node in the reservation script instead of the Release node? I mean something else than the router log saying "no default label" which is not important.

3. How long will the dialer port hold that personal callback reservation call? If I put a queue to agent node there and wait for one hour, will the dialer hold that reservation call the whole time?

I assume the personal callback is left in the default "preview" mode which can be changed in the registry...

Thanks a lot for help

Karel

2 REPLIES

Re: UCCE Personal Callback

The way to make sure a personal callback reservation reaches an agent before other requests is to queue the request to the agent. As soon as the agent becomes available that queue'd reservation call will go to the agent before anything else can interrupt. The max time you should queue is determined by reservation timeout in the dialer registry, which should default to 10 min. So in your personal callback res script queue to agent and then wait for 550 seconds before routing to a release node. I believe the personal callbacks attempts will only increment after an actual reservation request fails, not if the dialer decides not to send the request at all.

Hi, all,I have same problem

Hi, all,

I have same problem in dialer log I found this message

Skipping this personal callback record since the dialer is either querying the callback agent's state or reserving this callback agent, or the callback agent has been reserved for another record, or the callback agent is talking with the customer for another personal callback

In DB table personal callback I have many records with expired CallbackDateTime and CallStatus = 'A'

Have any ideas?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content