Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCCE reporting with IPIVR

Hi all,

I have a small issue with UCCE reporting on calls that end in an IPIVR script.  What I have setup is a UCCE script that sends calls to IPIVR where they are presented with a menu that allows them to leave a voicemail, enter account payment information or proceed to a UCCE agent.

The issue I have is that it the caller enters account information or leaves a voicemail, these contacts seem to be classed as abandon calls when running a Call type report in webview, and this is messing up the reports as the managers are seeing a higher level of abandon calls than it actually is.

I have tried using a "set contact info - handled" but this has not affected the UCCE reports.  Is there a specific step that I need to place in the IVR script to correctly mark the calls back to UCCE ?

I am running UCCE 7.2(7) and IPIVR 7.0(5)

thanks,

Darren

Everyone's tags (3)
4 REPLIES

Break up your IVR in two parts and place some call types in between the two IVR scripts.  For example, assuming caller chose payment in IVRMenu1:

EntryCallType -> IVRMenu1 -> PaymentCallType -> IVRPaymentMenu -> End

So the total number of calls in to PaymentCallType will be all the customers who chose to make a payment, you could subtract these calls from your EntryCallType.

david

Hi David

Have you tried to also set the Set ICM Result step = TRUE? Not sure if this will work but it's all I can think of.

Regards

Chris Higgins

Cable & Wireless Worldwide

Re: UCCE reporting with IPIVR

Hi David

Have you tried to also set the Set ICM Result step = TRUE? Not sure if this will work but it's all I can think of.

Regards

Chris Higgins

Cable & Wireless Worldwide

Re: UCCE reporting with IPIVR

Chris, tried thath one didnt work,  but I have just found some doco that says

"set the configuration paramater in the VRU PG record to /ASSUME_ANSWERED to ensure that calls sent from the VRU to an agent without being queued are reported as answered"

so I will try that on my dev system and see if it works.

Darren

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content