Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCCE: Track agent team changes and historical report

Hi all

I have 2 challenges around this
A) Frequent changes in agent team membership. Any way to track the changes? Dont have CCMP
B) It seems like ucce db is only keeping track of the current agent team membership and doesnt know about previous assignment. When i run Agent Team historical report, it will also show agents (1,2,3) who didnt handle call for this team (A) previously and they only reason they appear here is because of their current assignment. Any alternative?

Thanks!
-JT-

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

1 REPLY

UCCE: Track agent team changes and historical report

Hi,

historical statistics are bound to Agent or to the Agent-Skill Group combination in ICM. Agent Teams should not be used for reporting. I don't understand why there are reports based on the Agent Team - a reporting system should be consistent, meaning if it gives me a set of information today, I expect it to give me the same set of information tomorrow regardless of configuration changes.

I ended up with building a database which copies rows from Agent_Interval and Agent_Skill_Group_Interval periodically ( twice a day), along with the agents membership in the team. It's not a good solution, but it's better than nothing.

G.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content