cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCE

I am currently running Contact Center Express verions 7.0(1).  I am trying to determine the best way to route calls through UCCE based on a percentage.  For example 1 of every 4 calls to a menu option are routed to a different area.  I am fairly new to the Scripting Application (CCX Editor) and I am not sure if there is a function off of the palette that could do this.  My thoughts are that I would have to use some type of extenal vairable in the script to determine which percentage call is coming in (call = 1, call = 2) and if it is call = 4 route to new direction and reset the variable.  Is there an easier way?  If so, what is it.  If not, how would I store this variable information?

Thanks,

Gene

Everyone's tags (3)
3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: UCCE

Welcome to the forum Gene. Sorry, I can't help on your question but I did want to point out to that when referring to Contact Center Express, please be sure to use the acronym UCCX . UCCE is designated as the acronym for Contact Center Enterprise which is a completely different product set. Good luck with your issue!

jpsweeney77,

Sorry for the confusion.  I will be sure to refer to my version as UCCX in the future.

Gene

You are using the UCCX solution.

You can get the total number of calls from "Get Reporting Statistic" node after this menu option and then use a "Remainder (%)" operator to get the 4th call and route this 4th call to the specified destination.

Get Reporting Statistics is applied on a CSQ, therefore you may have to create a dummy CSQ (one with no resources), and send the calls through this CSQ before you send to the menu (or whichever branch from where you want the total_count).

Views
Helpful
Replies