Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 10.5(1) Script Editor Refuses to launch

Greetings,

Last week it worked fine, this week when I click the Cisco Unified CCX Editor icon to launch the script editor I get a flash of the splash screen then nothing.  I have uninstalled/reinstalled.  Uninstalled and gone back to delete any directories, cleaned any reference to wfavvid out of the registry and reinstalled.  Reinstalled Java.  All to no avail.  I am trying to figure out if there were any windows up dates that were applied since the last time I had this working.  Something is definitely being unpleasant.

Windows 7 Professional x64

2GB RAM

Thanks!

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello AhochauHave a look at

Hello Ahochau

Have a look at the following post as its a possible solution:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12285941/ccx-105-script-editor-not-working-win7-enterrpise-64-bit

Regards

Hoai

5 REPLIES

update Removed 10.5(1) and

update

Removed 10.5(1) and installed 8.0(2) and 8.0(2) works.  Not sure what is going on.

Did you reboot in between

Did you reboot in between installing and running the application? That is the only thing that I ever have to do.

Yup.  And it was working for

Yup.  And it was working for 2 weeks, then it just stopped.

Hello AhochauHave a look at

Hello Ahochau

Have a look at the following post as its a possible solution:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12285941/ccx-105-script-editor-not-working-win7-enterrpise-64-bit

Regards

Hoai

I didn't need to run it as

I didn't need to run it as Administrator, but I do have admin rights on the box. Seems to be a 64 bit issue as I had the problem on 2 64-bit machines but not on the 32-bit machines.

Views
Helpful
Replies