Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 10.5 - License consumption about Agent

Hi,

My Customer have a solution  with UCCX 10.5 and license to 400 Agents. My question is: If I use 50 CTI ports in CUCM to attend IVR, are will there decrease license about Agent of UCCX?

Thanks,

Wilson

• Contact Center
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hi Wilson,The Agent licenses

Hi Wilson,

The Agent licenses depend on the number of Seat Licenses you have on the system. For example, if there are 25 seats, then 25 agents can login simultaneously.

These do not depend on the Port licenses.

Other components which utilize seat licenses:

Agent

Supervisor

Recording

Regards,

Arundeep

Cisco Employee

Alternately, you could use

Alternately, you could use the command "show uccx cad license usage" to determine the existing licenses and the number of used licenses for agents.

Regards,

Arundeep

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Wilson,The Agent licenses

Hi Wilson,

The Agent licenses depend on the number of Seat Licenses you have on the system. For example, if there are 25 seats, then 25 agents can login simultaneously.

These do not depend on the Port licenses.

Other components which utilize seat licenses:

Agent

Supervisor

Recording

Regards,

Arundeep

Cisco Employee

Alternately, you could use

Alternately, you could use the command "show uccx cad license usage" to determine the existing licenses and the number of used licenses for agents.

Regards,

Arundeep

Silver

Another option to view this

Another option to view this historically is the CUIC "License Utilization Hourly Report" which will show you seats as well as IVR ports in use.

DJ

Hi djlundberg,Thanks for your

Hi djlundberg,

Thanks for your recommendation

Wilson

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.