cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5 Subflow call

jfhandfield
Level 1
Level 1

I'm pretty new to Uccx scripting and I'm pretty confused. I created a HolidayCheck routine that works perfectly on is own. I have a boolean variable that is set to true whenever today is a holiday. I'm trying to call that Script from my main Call Center by using the Subflow routine call but for some reason it never changes my variable to true in my main script. I might be something wrong but I'm pretty confused. I tried changing the variable from a boolean to a string and still I never get true in my main script. I even tried changing to a int and see how many loops it goes through and I get a count of 2 loops, when in fact I'm suppose to get 4, which is far from the correct amount.

I don't know if there enough info in my post for you guys to figure out why but I could post some screenshots of my scripts.

Thank you for the help!

20 Replies 20

Are you sure the variable in the holidaycheck script is ever returning true?

From the looks of it, you are comparing dates in two completely different formats.

See attached. September 28, 2017 will never = 9/28/2017

Ok try this-

Change datTodaysDate to a string with value null

No "quotes"

Then, open the properties on that first set step (a couple times if need be) until it shows short date in a drop box next to the D[now] value

If I run the HolidayCheck with Active Debbuging I do end up getting true at one point, I'll add my Holiday.xml if you want to try. My issue is really that if I call a subflow my variable, string or boolean, never comeback to true.

You can just rename the docx to xml here

Ok, using your scripts and xml without any changes, I was able to get a true on the primary script. 

I think you already know this, but the script doesn't do anything differently after hitting the true for holiday step..

Sweet Jesus. After 2 days of testing I finally figured it out. When I was testing my HolidayCheck on it's own for some reason the document it was loading was in Document\En\Holiday.xml so everytime I made a change to the Holiday.xml I was uploading it in there. But for some reason When I call the subflow the Holiday.xml it's loading is in Document\FR_CA\Holiday.xml which I never made a change since day one. So by uploading it there everything is perfect now! Can anyone tell me why that is though. Is it something I should be doing, uploading my file in every sub container in the Document Folder?

Btw I got to this conclusion by adding my HolidayCheck directly in my CPTE_A_PAYER Script under a label that's where I saw that the docDateList only had one Holiday in and not 6 like my newest Holiday.xml

I had similar issues..

Initially, I just renamed an old holiday check file I had to what you named yours. Just to test that dates were being pulled and tested correctly.

Then when I got your xml and uploaded it to overwrite the old one, for some reason, the script was still pulling the old values. It finally worked when I renamed both the xml and it's variable in the script to something unique.

Seems like maybe it caches that initial file or something?

Anyway.. glad you figured it out.