Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 10 CUIC Live Data Question

Working on a new deployment for UCCX 10. I'm trying to create a dashboard with the live data that's available now on this version. I'm logged in using the Application Admin account. However, each time I try and run any of the Live Data (Agent or Supervisor), it comes back with "Authentication Failed. Contact Administrator". If I try and log in as a Supervisor, the reports run fine. Is this expected behavior? I would have thought you can run real time reports with the AppAdmin account.

Also, is the AppAdmin the only user that can create a new Dashboard? Looks like other users can only "add" to the existing dashboard. Just wanted to verify this is how it's supposed to be. THanks.

Everyone's tags (7)
3 REPLIES

nno solution?

nno solution?

If no report execution is

If no report execution is possible due of "Authentication failed. Contact administrator" please check the following:

Login to CCX Administration => Tools => Password Management and set a new password for the Historical Report User. Save.

Login to Finesse => Data Sources. Check if the row "UCCX" is online. If not, set the same password as before to uccxhruser.

Maybe you have to restart some services. I don´s know wich, so boot the machine.

Tested with release 10.5.1.10000-24

Hi, Yeah, This is an expected

Hi,

Yeah, This is an expected behavior. Realtime reports in UCCX 10 can only be run by a supervisor with CUIC login.

Yeah, the UCCX appadmin can only do the Dashboard as well.

Thanks,

Jayadurai

Views
Helpful
Replies