Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10 & Web Services

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

We're currently moving forward with a migration from 7 up to current 10. One of the most important pieces currently running in our environment is web services. Reading through the benefits info on the 10 Datasheet, http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/data-sheet-c78-730660.html I don't see any mention of web services. 

Can anybody advise if this is still functionality in the newest version?

Thank you to all in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

What do you mean by Web Services? Do you mean Posting data to a REST and/or SOAP Web Service..if so..then yes this capability has not change and you can write scripts to access those types of services.. There have been some underlying changes with how Secure HTTP Certificates are handled (which to me was an improvement)..

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

What do you mean by Web Services? Do you mean Posting data to a REST and/or SOAP Web Service..if so..then yes this capability has not change and you can write scripts to access those types of services.. There have been some underlying changes with how Secure HTTP Certificates are handled (which to me was an improvement)..

Great, that answers our question. Thank you very much!