Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.x - Exit from script to a Shared Line

adrianic2003
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have created a script with exits to different extensions. I have noticed during testing, that the on exits to a Shared Line aI am getting Fast Bussy. My question would be: it is possible to have exits from UCCX scripts to Shared Lines in CUCM?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

from a technical point of view, nothing prevents you to send a call to any extension - including one configured as a shared line.

Can you tell us more about the error? Did you check the log files? Are you sure it's not a partition/CSS issue?

G.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

from a technical point of view, nothing prevents you to send a call to any extension - including one configured as a shared line.

Can you tell us more about the error? Did you check the log files? Are you sure it's not a partition/CSS issue?

G.

Hi Gergely,

And thank you for your reply. i have found the issue. I have multiple triggers for the same script, and I had  the xferToSharedLine varialble set up when getting into the script from one trigger, but not when triggering the script via a different trigger, and therefore the variable was having no value, and getting Fast Busy.