Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 10.x - Exit from script to a Shared Line

Hello,

I have created a script with exits to different extensions. I have noticed during testing, that the on exits to a Shared Line aI am getting Fast Bussy. My question would be: it is possible to have exits from UCCX scripts to Shared Lines in CUCM?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,from a technical point of

Hi,

from a technical point of view, nothing prevents you to send a call to any extension - including one configured as a shared line.

Can you tell us more about the error? Did you check the log files? Are you sure it's not a partition/CSS issue?

G.

2 REPLIES

Hi,from a technical point of

Hi,

from a technical point of view, nothing prevents you to send a call to any extension - including one configured as a shared line.

Can you tell us more about the error? Did you check the log files? Are you sure it's not a partition/CSS issue?

G.

Hi Gergely, And thank you for

Hi Gergely,

And thank you for your reply. i have found the issue. I have multiple triggers for the same script, and I had  the xferToSharedLine varialble set up when getting into the script from one trigger, but not when triggering the script via a different trigger, and therefore the variable was having no value, and getting Fast Busy.

Views
Helpful
Replies