Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11 JavaScreenPop Gadget Not Loading

Ahmed Khalefa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have a UCCX version 11 , and trying to load the ThickClientScreenPop Gadget ..

as per the guide inside the PDF , we will need to upload below files into the Finesse 3rdpartygadget directory , as attached

The Jar file "JavaScreenPop.jar" is mentioned to be uploaded in any Web server , so i used the Finesse Webserver and put the file with same directory .. now inside the XML file , i modified the "codebase" to the path "/3rdpartygadget/files/ThickClientScreenPop" ... as below

<!-- jQuery -->
           <script type="text/javascript" src="/desktop/assets/js/jquery.min.js"></script>

<!-- Finesse Library -->
           <script type="text/javascript" src="/desktop/assets/js/finesse.js"></script>

<!-- Gadget Business Logic -->
           <script type="text/javascript" src="ThickClientScreenPop.js"></script>

<body class="cisco">
               <div id="path"></div>
               <APPLET CODE="JavaScreenPopApplet.class" codebase="/3rdpartygadget/files/ThickClientScreenPop" archive="JavaScreenPop.jar" NAME="JavaScreenPopApplet" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=100>
               </APPLET >

restarted everything , and the applet can't load , it is giving below exception :

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

Now , i tried to change the Jar file webserver to be hosted on my IIS , and it worked without a problem ..

Can any body help with why the JAR file can't be loaded inside the Finesse Tomcat ????! Actually i made some tests using HTTP get and the file is listed inside the URL : https://IP:8445/3rdpartygadget/files/

Thanks A lot,
Ahmed Salah

1 Reply 1

daviss123
Level 1
Level 1

I am experiencing the same issue, what did you do to resolve this?