cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 4.5 Historical Reporting

dcornwell
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to log into the historical reporting client I see the following message:

"Failed to login to database. Ask your administrator to check the database user id a password that is dynamically obtained from the application server."

I think this is something to do with the db_cra database login but I don't know what to do about it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

Resolution:

Reset 'db_cra' SQL user password back to 'db_cra'.

Hi,

how do you Reset 'db_cra' SQL user password back to 'db_cra'?

Dear smahbub,

In my case this usar (db_cra) has dissapeared. I will try to create it again, please confirm that both username and password should be "db_cra"

Thanks a lot

Amaia

Hi,

Did you change the SQL Server authentication mode ?

Because the problem usually happens when you change the SQL Server authentication to "Mixed Mode".

Hi,

I didn't change it. To solve it, we restarted the server and everything was right. It's something uncomprehensible.

Bset regards,

Amaia Lesta

Go into Sql Sever > enterprise manager

Select the machine your database is running on which. Right click and slect properties option.

properties > Security > Authentication > Slect Windows only. Restart Sql server engine then try.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: