Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 5.0 and UCM 6.01

Hi all,

I am installing a CCM6 with UCCX5 and I am having issue when I integrated UCCX5 to CCM6. The CCM6 was a DMA install from CCM 4.2(3) and I had a pub and sub. I got 2 UCCX 5 installed and when I integrated with CCM6 by adding the first node, I got to the point to selete AXL server, Jtapi user prefix and RM user page, then when I clicked next it will go blank on the web page and it stoped. It won't give me the page to select HR license session.

When I went back to check CCM, the new jtapi user and rm user are created and surprisely they all associated with the CTI ports and Phones that I had in CCM 4.2 and IPCC 4.0(4). It never asked me to type in the CTI ext I want. Is that because it was a DMA install so it knows it?

And why I am getting a blank web page screen, if it times out, it should at least gave me an error msg, right? I got nothing, just a page with nothing at all.

I also do another test in VM, I had a blank CCM6 with UCCX5, and I got the same problem. So doesn't sound to be a configuration or migration issue. Could it be the license issue? I had IPCC 5 EH with warm standby according to the license file.

Any idea?

Thx

6 REPLIES

Re: UCCX 5.0 and UCM 6.01

I attached the screen shot of the error.

Pls help!!

Thx

This is the event viewer msg. It is infomation not an error. But it says something about cti server.

One thing to mention, I don't have DNS setup in both enviroment, CCM 6 is DNS disabled.

I'm currently have a similar problem. Click on CRS Admin page and login. After login, I get blank screen and nothing else. I have a TAC case currently open on this. This is an upgrade from 4.0.4 to 5.0. If I find something, I will update. If you have anything you can offer, please feel free to share.

Check your license...make sure you have a agent seat count in your lic file. Mine doesn't and that is why. As soon as I changed my lic with agent count, I am good.

I see permanent uncounted. Is that what you had before and you had to add the agent. I figured it was a license issue, but needed to be sure.

The license was issued incorrectly. Its all good now..

Views
Helpful
Replies