Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 5.0 - Slow aswering agents

Hello All,

How can I increase the time that takes when the agent receives a call, and the system returns the call to the queue becouse the agent didn't answer?

Many thanks all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: UCCX 5.0 - Slow aswering agents

Hi!

You actually have to open the script that is loaded on your IPCCX application to which your agent is answering.

Inside it, track the Select ressource step and open it. There is a parameter on the bottom of the screen which is named "Timeout" if I remember correctly. This is the time you have to increase.

With best regards,

Chawki

3 REPLIES

Hi!

You actually have to open the script that is loaded on your IPCCX application to which your agent is answering.

Inside it, track the Select ressource step and open it. There is a parameter on the bottom of the screen which is named "Timeout" if I remember correctly. This is the time you have to increase.

With best regards,

Chawki

If you increase this timeout make sure you change the timer on the agent's line for CFNA.

Jason

VIP Super Bronze

Agent lines should not have Call Forwarding configured, especially not to voicemail. This is not supported by Cisco.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
Views
Helpful
Replies