Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.02 Copy/Move Agent Recordings

mwadam
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 5.02 Copy/Move Agent Recordings

We are running UCCX 5.02 and have a workflow setup to automatically record all agent calls without Supervisor intervention. We are not using QM. Is there a UCCX tool, other than writing a .bat file and scheduling it, that will copy/move the recordings to another location automatically?

Thanks!!!

Adam

4 Replies 4

sbilgi
Level 5
Level 5

Sorry, you cannot Copy/Move Agent Recordings on UCCX version, your only option at this time is write a .bat file and scheduling it accornding.

Hi

See attached for a script a wrote to archive the .raw files created by CRS to .wav format on a Windows network share. All activities carried out by the script are logged to text file for reference.

Use at your own risk!

Be aware that it doesn't 'clean out' entries from the databases, so if you allow the script to remove files from the CRS server the recordings will appear in Supervisor desktop until they expire.

To run the script, read it carefully, check the parameters, and rename it to .vbs.

It should then be added as a Scheduled Task and executed as a local administrator on the CRS server itself. On a HA setup, set up the scheduled task on each recording server.

If you use it, please rate my post!

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks, I will give it a look. Meanwhile I have a batch file doing the same thing, but this may be a better solution.

Thanks!!

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I wrote a script for this purpose.. it basically runs the raw2wav.exe utility and exports to a network share...

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1048956#1048956

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: