Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 5 HA - Add to cluster Error

HI,

I have 2 servers where I have to install UCCX 5 HA

So I installed:

1) ServerNode1(WinOS,CRS,SQLServer), when AppaAdmin started, I selected First Node, loaded the license file, activated all components and Publisher Datastores.

1) ServerNode2(WinOS,CRS,SQLServer), when AppaAdmin started, I selected "Add to Cluster" and inserted requested information but an error appears:

"Add CLuster is failed because of ClusterException TIMEOUT ERROR while waiting response from Bootstrap Manager"

What is the problem?

Can you help me?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES

Re: UCCX 5 HA - Add to cluster Error

I solved the problem.

I have to insert windows admin and no appadmin user.

Is it correct?

When you add a node to the cluster, you need to enter the crsadmin a/c that you crated for node1 and its password. Reason being, once you activate node1, Administrator/ciscocisco a/c is disabled. Same is true for node2 but you don't have to create another crsadmin a/c in CM. HTH

Hi,

I am facing simillar issue while adding second node to the cluster, the error is:

" Add to cluster is failed because of ClusterException SYNCH_ERROR Error while waiting response from Bootstrap Manager.

I am using the admin password which I created in Node 1.

Could you please help me on this?

Thanks,

Ali Isa

Bronze

Add to cluster is failed because of ClusterException SYNCH_ERROR Error while waiting response from Bootstrap Manager

Did you resolve this issue?

I get it when trying to add a 2nd node to the cluster, and I know I using the correct CCX Administrator user credentials.

Chris

This can also happen if you used a broken mirror, Ghost, or some other cloning software to create the Telephony OS. Each OS must be installed separately for HA setup properly.

Please help us make the communities better. Rate helpful posts!
Views
Helpful
Replies