cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.X: how to assign different "reason code" to different queues

panjwani80
Level 5
Level 5

can someone please advise how to assign different "reason code" to different queues in UCCX 5.x? or is it just a universal/global function?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

In CCX 5.0 or below, Not Ready, Logoff, and Wrap codes are all global.

In CCX7.0, you can set up global codes, and then assign these codes seperately to different workflow groups via Desktop Administrator.

You can't assign them to seperate CSQs directly, but if your agents are split into suitable workflow groups that mirror your CSQs, then you have a similar effect.

I.e. if you have a Service Desk CSQ, and a Customer Service CSQ, and these are serviced by different agents... then you can assign CS agents to a CS workflow with specific reason codes assigned, and do the same fo rthe Service Desk agents. If your agents are multi-skilled (i.e. take calls for both flows) then your only option is to train the agents to set the right codes, or name the codes with a prefix for the CSQ to make it easier for them to pick them.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

In CCX 5.0 or below, Not Ready, Logoff, and Wrap codes are all global.

In CCX7.0, you can set up global codes, and then assign these codes seperately to different workflow groups via Desktop Administrator.

You can't assign them to seperate CSQs directly, but if your agents are split into suitable workflow groups that mirror your CSQs, then you have a similar effect.

I.e. if you have a Service Desk CSQ, and a Customer Service CSQ, and these are serviced by different agents... then you can assign CS agents to a CS workflow with specific reason codes assigned, and do the same fo rthe Service Desk agents. If your agents are multi-skilled (i.e. take calls for both flows) then your only option is to train the agents to set the right codes, or name the codes with a prefix for the CSQ to make it easier for them to pick them.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron for detailed explanation. much appreciated!

Aamir