cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

UCCX 7.0.1- custom report

Hi All

Getting Error "

Error #-2147206429 ,Description= Invalid TLV record. ,LastDllError= 0" when i run the custom report through HR client.

I'm using crstal report 11.5.8.826( X1 release 2).  to develop templates.

Please advice , how to resolve this

Thanks

Regards,

Param

10 REPLIES

Re: UCCX 7.0.1- custom report

You created the report incorrectly (most likely because you followed

the official document). You're directly referencing the server you

instead of a generic connection. You need to setup a OLE DB (ADO)

connection and use that.

I believe the version 8 document describes the process correctly. Simply ignore the Informix specific bits.

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 11:05 PM, TouchbaseParam

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com
Community Member

Hi Tanner

Thanks you very much for your note,

But still i 'm facing same issue. As i noticed from log file the store procedure got executed successfully after that step calling

"main form paint called" this step shows the error, Please see t

88: 21/07/2010 13:39:34 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-7-UNK:After : sValue
89: 21/07/2010 13:39:34 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-7-UNK:After : SQL_QUOTE_TO_DOUBLEQUOTE True
90: 21/07/2010 13:39:34 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-7-UNK:resultSQL Exec db_cra.dbo.usrsp_test '$StartDate', '$EndDate', $SortBy,'$TeamName'
91: 21/07/2010 13:39:34 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-7-UNK:DB Layer Current Query=Exec db_cra.dbo.usrsp_test '07/21/2010 12:00:00 AM', '07/21/2010 11:00:00 AM', 0,'OR|SG Care'
92: 21/07/2010 13:39:34 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-7-UNK:main form paint called
93: 21/07/2010 13:39:36 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-7-UNK:main form paint called
94: 21/07/2010 13:39:36 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK: Error #-2147206429 ,Description= Invalid TLV record. ,LastDllError= 0
95: 21/07/2010 13:39:36 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:Exceptional Error | An Exceptional Error occurred. Application exiting.  Check the log file for error 5022.

Thanks

Regards

Param

Super Bronze

Hi

Take a look at my post on this subject : https://www.myciscocommunity.com/message/34036#34036

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Community Member

Hi Aaron

Thanks lot, I have follow your steps, still the issue exist.

I have a question, Do we need to install report viewer (runtime) or any plug-in on the client side PC ?

Please advice... it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Regards,

Param

Super Bronze

Hi

No, nothing else is required on the client. Provided your SQL SP returns a single dataset, and the report is set up correctly as I described in that post all should be well.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Community Member

Hi Aaron

Thanks you very much for support.

Initially i have build very long sql statement to create SP, got the same error msg.

after that i have created a very simple test SP , Please see below

ALTER    procedure usrsp_test
@starttime datetime,
@endtime datetime,
@sortBy int =0,
@teamList nvarchar(4000) ='NULL'

as
select resourceid, resourcename,
--CONVERT(varchar(6), resourceid/3600) + ':' + RIGHT('0' + CONVERT(varchar(2), (resourceid % 3600) / 60), 2) + ':' + RIGHT('0' + CONVERT(varchar(2), resourceid % 60), 2) as dtTime
resourceid  as dtTime
from resource
where active =1

When i tried to call the above SP also getting "Error #-2147206429 ,Description= Invalid TLV record"

I couldn't understand, I’m using crystal report XI and SP4 also.

Please advice, where i went wrong…

Thanks

Regards,

Param

Super Bronze

Are you sure you don't have some reference to the old select statement left somewhere? I.e. you have properly updated the report itself, and also the XML descriptor file that you wrote for the Historical Reports client?

Aaron

Community Member

Hi Aaron

Thank you very much for your reply.

All my old templates were deleted and created only one test template, still the same error.

Just now i have tried to create similar another SP and create new template and tested it, still the same.

One more thing i have tried also, just copy these same templates into another PC which has crystal report development kit installed, successfully the report got generated.

Here i confuse lot, is there any runtime required to execute this.

Please advice...

Thanks

Regards,

Param

Super Bronze

Hi

Maybe post up the SP, report and xml descriptor files...?

There is no runtime required - you are creating a report in the same format as the ones that are bundled with the Historical Reports client, which includes all the necessary software/runtimes.

Aaron

Community Member

Hi Aaron

I really appreciate your help...

My recent sample SP and templates attached Please find it. In this report I just tried to display three fields, but still same error msg.

Thanks

Regards,

Param

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content