Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 7.0(1) Script cleanup

Hello,

I have a customer that is running UCCX 7.0(1).   They have a ton of old scripts that are no longer in use and need to be cleaned up (deleted).  I believe UCCX will allow an administrator to delete a script even if it is being referenced by an application.   Does anyone know of a way I can verify that a script is not being called by an application before I delete it from the system?   I know I could manually look through each application and see what is being called but they have quite a few applications and would prefer not to do this if there is an easier way.

Thanks,

Glenn                  

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Glenn,

I am not aware of a way to this is automatically, but you also need to verify a script is not used as a subflow from within another script.  So, if a script is not referenced by an application it does not mean it is not used.  For that the only way I know how to to find out is to do manual inspection and review all scripts for subflow step.

HTH,

Chris

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Glenn,

I am not aware of a way to this is automatically, but you also need to verify a script is not used as a subflow from within another script.  So, if a script is not referenced by an application it does not mean it is not used.  For that the only way I know how to to find out is to do manual inspection and review all scripts for subflow step.

HTH,

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for the info.   I thought that was going to be the answer, but thought I'd double check.

Glenn

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content