Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0 Abandoned Call Times

tyroneclark
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help!

We have UCCX 7.0 running here and basically, I have got a report from managment that the abandoned calls are being reported on, even though they are under the 10 second threshold...now, I have never seen this threshold setting on the UCCX and therefore can neither confirm nor deny that what is being said is true...

What I would like to know is how to see the threshold setting for abandoned calls and change it if necessary, can anyone tell me where this would be?

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies 6

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no such setting in UCCX (X for eXpress). But it does have abandon call wait time for UCCE (E for Enterprise)

Could they be referring to calls abandoned within the service level threshold? This is set on the Contact Service Queue settings in appadmin.

The Contact Queue Activity (by CSQ) report gives details on calls abandoned within and outside the service level threshold.

HTH

Brian

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

You can use CDA (Cisco Desktop Administrator) for setting up the threshold values.

Call Activity

The Call Activity tab enables you to set the thresholds for the selected work flow group for call duration at a particular type of device (CSQ and Agent) while a call is in the contact center.

If a call remains at a device longer than the defined Caution or Warning threshold, a Caution or Warning icon is displayed next to the device name in the Agent Desktop call activity pane

To set up call activity thresholds:

On the Call Activity tab, enter the threshold times as desired.

Enter values in the Warning fields before entering values in the Caution fields. If you enter values in the Caution fields first, Desktop Work Flow Administrator automatically enters values one second greater in the Warning fields.

The Warning threshold value must be greater than the Caution threshold value. If you enter a greater value in the Caution field, Desktop Work Flow Administrator automatically changes it so that it is one second less than the Warning value.

Maximum Warning value: 59 minutes, 59 seconds

Maximum Caution value: 59 minutes, 58 seconds

I am also attaching the snapshot for your reference.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts...

tyroneclark
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the responses, I have got more information with regards to exactly what is being asked...

If a call is abandoned within 9.9 seconds it should not be reported on, if it is abandoned 10+ seconds after entering the CSQ it should be reported as an abandoned call.

I think the Service Level (under Contact Service Queue -> Service Level) could be similar to this but dont think it is explicitly used for this, or is it?

Thanks again for all the help!

UCCX 8.0 Abandoned Call Time.

Hi Please provide me solution

User requirment If calls will disconnect less then 30 sec then they will not consider as abandoned .Means i want calls will drop after 30 sec will show as abandoned in call report less than 30 sec should not show in report as abandoned

so how we will implement this on UCCX .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: