Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0 call redirect step to ext begin with *

emikelso
Level 4
Level 4

I have UCM 7.0, UCCX 7.0

I have the CTIRP set up as *XXXX so people can call direct to voicemail. That works great.

I have a script in UCCX where it does a check for agent logged in. if agents logged in = 0, then I want to send direct to their personal extension's VM box without ringing their phone.

So, the step has the extension as "*7935".

The documentation says the * and # is supported as an extension, however, debugging the script marks it as invalid.

Has anyone tried this? Got it to work?

Thanks

Erin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

villarrealed
Level 1
Level 1

Erin,

Change the parameters of the Redirect step to use the VM pilot at the destination and change the called address to the the VM box, 7935 in this example.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In all previous versions we have deployed a quad nine solution as dialing an * out of UCCX does not work.

So for example, in your script dial 99991234 to go direct to VM 1234.

Your 9999 pattern in CUCM would be very similar to that of your * pattern.

It goes without saying that 9999 could be anything other than * in your environment.

villarrealed
Level 1
Level 1

Erin,

Change the parameters of the Redirect step to use the VM pilot at the destination and change the called address to the the VM box, 7935 in this example.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: